The Global Alliance for Street Work champions a child rights approach to working with and for street-connected children.
We welcome organisations, civil society bodies, practitioners and academics working with and/or for street-connected children. Members benefit from StreetInvest's global expertise; shared learning opportunities with other members; access to international advocacy platforms and best practice Street Work resources, training and tools.
What we offer
- Opportunities for knowledge exchange between network members.
- Access to sector-leading resources, research and information relevant to your work.
- Opportunities to input into international forums and advocacy platforms to drive policy change at local, national, regional and international levels.
- Representation through StreetInvest in other international networks and platforms including the Consortium for Street Children and the Paragon Partnership.
- Visibility within the sector via StreetInvest’s external communications.
Resources, training and tools
- Access to sector-leading street work methodology and tools to support practice.
- Participation in training workshops lead by StreetInvest and our Regional Coordinating Partners.
- Input into the development of further tools and training to support street work practice.
- Opportunities to input into and benefit from local, regional or international funding proposals for the furtherance of the network objectives.
Who can join?
The primary criteria for network membership is a commitment to upholding street-connected children’s rights through adopting a rights-based and child-centred approach.
Any organisation or individual from civil society can join the network including:
- Community bodies
- Public service organisations
- Academic institutions
- Private sector organisations
- Groups of street-connected children and young people
Please note that StreetInvest is not a funding organisation and does not provide direct funding to its network members.